Dr. Jun He
Dr. Jun He is an Addition & General Psychiatrist at Carolina Performance in Raleigh. Dr. He is a General Psychiatrist with thorough training in Psychopharmacology and Psychotherapy to treat a wide variety of psychiatric disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, and substance dependence.
Jun He, MD
Addiction & General Psychiatrist
Dr. Jun He is a General Psychiatrist with thorough training in Psychopharmacology and Psychotherapy to treat a wide variety of psychiatric disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, and substance dependence. In her private practice at Carolina Performance, Dr. Jun He’s practice offers a comprehensive approach for treating substance addiction. The treatment includes both medication and supportive psychotherapy. Dr. Jun He offers the Suboxone (Buprenorphine and Naloxone) maintenance program to support the recovery of opiate addiction.
- M.D. – Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical Sciences, China
- M.Sc – Neuroscience, Weizmann Institute, Rehovot, Israel
- Ph.D. – Emory University, Neuroscience Program, Atlanta
- Research Fellow – Bowles Center for Alcohol Studies, UNC Chapel Hill
- Psychiatry Residency – University of Connecticut and UNC Chapel Hill
- American Psychiatric Association
- North Carolina Psychiatric Association
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
Payment is due at the time of the scheduled appointment. 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid the full fee charge for missed or cancelled appointment.
Although Dr. Jun He does not directly collaborate with insurance networks, patients are welcome to self-pay at the time of the appointment and file out-of-network benefits with their insurance provider afterward. Dr. Jun He will provide documentation to facilitate your claim.
Dr. Jun He asks that you complete an intake form prior to your first visit. Please print the appropriate form found under the Intake Forms tab above and bring it to your first appointment.