Dr. Heidi Green
Dr. Green is an Addiction & General Psychiatrist at Carolina Performance in Raleigh. Dr. Green is a psychiatrist with board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and has clinical experience in a variety of treatment settings and with a broad range of emotional, behavioral, and substance use disorders.
Heidi Green, MD
Addiction & General Psychiatrist
919.676.9699 ext 8
Dr. Green is a psychiatrist with board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and has clinical experience in a variety of treatment settings and with a broad range of emotional, behavioral, and substance use disorders. In her private practice at Carolina Performance, Dr. Green provides consultative and diagnostic services, pharmacotherapy for adults, and offers a Suboxone (buprenorphine/naloxone) maintenance program to support recovery from opioid addictions.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- M.D. — Tulane University of Medicine
- Residency — University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
PAST EXPERIENCE AND APPOINTMENTS
- Chief Resident of Psychiatry, UNC Hospitals Department of Psychiatry
- Adjunct Faculty, UNC Hospitals Department of Psychiatry
- Staff Psychiatrist, Community based mental health clinic offering individual and group psychotherapy, medication services, and a range of substance abuse treatment services, Cabarrus County, NC
- Consulting Psychiatrist, Outpatient center for the treatment of alcohol and drug abuse, Charlotte, NC
- Staff Psychiatrist, Community based substance abuse intensive outpatient program, Raleigh, NC
- Psychiatrist, Private psychotherapy practice, Cary, NC
- American Psychiatric Association
- North Carolina Psychiatric Association
- North Carolina Psychoanalytic Foundation
- American Group Psychotherapy Association
Payment is due at the time of the scheduled appointment. 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid the full fee charge for missed or cancelled appointments.
Although Dr. Green does not directly collaborate with insurance networks, patients are welcome to self pay at the time of the appointment, and then contact their insurance provider regarding the reimbursement procedure for out-of-network benefits.